1. Start at corner of Petrovitsky & 140th Ave SE
2. Head East on Petrovitsky & turn right onto Pipeline trail that runs behind Kindercare
3. Take until Lake Youngs Trail & make a right onto trail (head west)
4. Run to trail entrance at SE 183rd St (becomes 148th Ave SE) & make a left onto trail or run down 148th Ave SE (run opposing traffic)
5. Run down 148th Ave SE to SE 200th Street & make a right onto SE 200th Street (Water Stop #1 @2.2 miles). Run opposing traffic
6. Take SE 200th St west to 143rd Pl SE & make a left onto 143rd Pl SE (@2.5mi at this intersection)
7. Take 143rd Pl SE to SE 201st and make a right onto SE 201st St (@2.57mi)
8. SE 201st become 140th Ave SE; stay on 140th Ave SE
9. Take 140th Ave SE to SE 208th St and make a right onto SE 208th St (run opposing traffic - @3.22mi)
10. Stay on SE 208th St & run to Gary Grant Soos Creek Park (bathrooms available/WATER STOP # 2 @ 3.41mi). WATER STOP DRIVER: Take 132nd to 208th & make a left onto 208th & park at Gary Grant.
11. To get on Soos Creek Trail make a left onto the trail from SE 208th St
12. Take Soos Creek Trail to SE 224th St & make a left onto SE 224th St. Run opposing traffic (@4.45 mi)
13. Re-enter trail on the left at mile 4.53
14. Water Stop #3 at 148th Ave SE & Soos Creek Trail (closest intersection is SE 240th St & 148th Ave SE) Water stop at mile 5.87
15. Around Mile 6.6 keep left on the trail at the “Y”
16. Around Mile 6.62 keep left again
17. At Mile 7 Susan & Mike will change running/water stop position (possible water stop if needed). Closest intersection is 148th Ave SE & SE 256th St. Left onto SE 256th St & meet at trail/SE 256th St Intersection.
18. Stay on trail until it ends at 152nd Way SE & SE 270th St. This is Mile 8 & Katey ends her run. Her car should be parked at Lake Meridian Park across the street for a possible water stop (#4).
19. Keep on concrete path at Lake Meridian Park & head south following the path. The path will make a big circle at the end. Follow the path around the circle & head back the way you came. (Playground should be to the right as you are coming up to the circle).
20. Go back to Soos Creek Trail & head back the way you came.
21. Around Mile 9.8 keep to the left of the trail & head towards Water Stop #4. Water stop #5 is at Mile 10. WATER STOPPER: Intersection of SE 249th St & 148th Ave SE is where this stop is.
22. Go back the way you came and stay left on the trail.
23. Mile 12.14 is the end of the run. Katey & Susan will be there to drive runners back to the start. Run ends at the intersection of SE 224th St & Soos Creek Trail. TO GET THERE BY CAR: Come from 148th Ave SE & make a left onto SE 224th St & meet runners along side road where the road intersects with the trail.